How Does Equipment Breakdown Coverage Work?
- Provides up to $50,000 for the sudden and accidental breakdown of permanently attached equipment
- Doesn’t cover normal wear and tear, corrosion, erosion, rust, deterioration, or depletion
What Equipment Is Covered?
- Central air conditioning
- Boilers and water heaters
- Furnaces, heat pumps, and sump pumps
- Permanently installed back-up generators
- Chair lifts and elevators
- Electric power panels
- Pool equipment
- Central vacuums
- Garage door openers
- Home security systems
Why Choose Equipment Breakdown Coverage?
Because sweating, freezing, and hanging out in the dark aren’t on your to-do list. That’s what could happen when your air conditioner, furnace, or other systems quit.
For only $20 per year, Equipment Breakdown Coverage provides up to $50,000 for the sudden and accidental breakdown of permanently attached equipment.
Why Aren’t Service Equipment Contracts and Warranties Enough?
Home warranties and extended service contracts are only intended for everyday maintenance. Equipment Breakdown Coverage offers protection from larger and more costly losses.