How Our Company and Our Agents Are Responding to COVID-19
By Pekin Insurance · Apr 13, 2020 ·1 min read
Insurance companies are considered essential by the federal government, so Pekin Insurance remains open for business. We’re working to provide Beyond the expected® service to our customers while keeping our employees safe.
You’ll be able to contact us when you need us, even while most of our employees are working from home. Call Pekin Insurance at 1-800-322-0160 if you have a claim or question.
We realize the COVID-19 pandemic could affect your income. Please let us know if you’ll have trouble making payments on your insurance bill, and we’ll work with you to find a solution.
Touch-Free Insurance Shopping
Pekin Insurance has partnered with our agents to offer touch-free insurance shopping.
Here’s how it works:
- First, contact your local Pekin Insurance agency.
- Then, they’ll review your coverage with you over the phone or via video conferencing so you can stay safe and comfortable in your home.
- You can use this service for a new policy or to update your coverage.
What You Can Do to Help
We’ve been providing meals to area hospitals. It’s the least we can do for the medical staff working on the front lines.
You might ask, “What can I do to help?”
You can make a difference by donating:
- Food to local pantries
- Money to a COVID-19 response fund
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) like masks and gloves to hospitals
- Blood (if your health allows it)
Here are more ways to help during this time:
- Hang signs in your windows thanking nurses, doctors, postal workers, grocery store employees, and anyone who has to physically be at work.
- Order pick-up from local restaurants.
- Stay in touch with friends and family.
- Take care of yourself, and stay safe.